Thursday, September 12, 2019

oh orpheus


Seems like a big deal now
but you will get over
Seems like a big deal now
but you will get over
When you get over
and when you get older
then you will discover
that it's never over

Hey, Eurydice! Can you see me?
(The underworld an endless wave)
I will sing your name, 'til you're sick of me
(An afterlife behind the gate)
Just wait until it's over
(Tu dis que c'est la fin du monde)
Just wait until it's through
(C'est ton silence mon eau profonde)

But if you call for me, this frozen sea
(We stood beside a frozen sea)
It melts beneath me
(I saw you out in front of me)
Just wait until it's over

(Reflected light, a hollow moon)
Wait until it's through
(Oh Orpheus don't turn around too soon)


Date | September 12, 2019
Location | Grauland
Viewer | Black Dragon
Post-Processing | Photoshop CC 2019

Full Resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment