Friday, September 8, 2017

Everything Now


Every inch of road's got a sign
and every boy uses the same line
I pledge allegiance to everything now
Every song that I've ever heard
is playing at the same time; it's absurd
And it reminds me, we've got everything now

Every inch of road's got a town
Daddy, how come you're never around?
I miss you like everything now
Mama, leave the food on the stove
Leave your car in the middle of the road
This happy family with everything now
We turn the speakers up 'til they break
'cause every time you smile, it's a fake
Stop pretending you've got--

Everything now (I need it)
Everything now (I want it)
Everything now (I can't live without)
Everything now (I can't live without)
'Til every room in my house is filled with shit I couldn't live without

- "Everything Now" by Arcade Fire

Date | September 3, 2017
Viewer | Firestorm
Post-Processing | Photoshop Elements 3, CLIP Paint Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment